doing a zine of essays of spiritual philosophy with a friend, two pieces planned already
- dandelions as an image of the ultimate prison break, widening the cracks in concrete consensus reality until it breaks
- serpents and wavelengths, images of energy and power, intertwined
hmu if you wanna contribute, it's gonna be a short and sweet affair, just something fun to collaborate on x
everything is freeeee 😤🤡
what's on offer, you ask?
* divination (tarot, I Ching, astrology transits)
* astrology birth charts (interpreted as a story, a fairytale, a myth - turning you into a hero)
* casual writing partner (long-form emails are great for exchanging poetry, spinning a story, philosophising)
* photo editing, doing your zine's/book's layout, turning your thought system into a neat graphic or info chart...
* magic metaphysical collaboration
more to come?
request any of these, firstname.lastname@example.org
People are victims of misinformation, and not rubes or suckers.
People who were not fortunate enough to acquire whatever knowledge or skills that enabled you to not fall for it (this time) are doubly the victim:
First, having been previously failed by their community for not providing them with better education (i.e good info), and again for being exposed to some further misinfo in the present.
People can even willingly seek out and entertain misinformation sources and still be a victim...
a good system proves itself to be true through its practical application
truth cannot be enforced
@elixx "When nothing's funny it gets easy to laugh at the drop of a hat - or a bomb."
- DEVO, "C'Mon" (1984)
Sophia Perennis in action my luvs 💪
gotta combine it with a couple concepts from other belief systems but shhh
turns out, if you break #astrology down enough (going as far as returning to the 7 planet system, instead of the 10 planets in use today) it turns into an incredibly logical, symmetric (!), algorithmic system of values, which turns into a customisable map of the soul's development throughout life
♌ ♒ ♍
Une instance se voulant accueillante pour les personnes queers, féministes et anarchistes ainsi que pour leurs sympathisant·e·s. Nous sommes principalement francophones, mais vous êtes les bienvenu·e·s quelle que soit votre langue.
A welcoming instance for queer, feminist and anarchist people as well as their sympathizers. We are mainly French-speaking people, but you are welcome whatever your language might be.