so I've been up since 5 and I've had
* ineffective sham "energy healing" by one of Britain's biggest(?) rainbow hippies
* a very lovely lady going to the shop to get me a hot water bottle (blesss)
* a spider in the bathroom
* discussions about anarchism, community, love, spirituality, conflict resolution, all with the same person <3
and the things that came of it are
* reaffirming that yeah, I am actually serious about my practice, the spiritual side as well as the artistic one
* getting started on an anarchist reading group with people
* my taking responsibility for gathering people to write an artist statement for this place, to bring back focus on what we Actually want to do as a crew
❗ so if anyone's got resources/articles on
- (recognising and dismantling) power structures within the leftist scene
- effective communication
- conflict resolution
- structuring of (intentional) communities, from day-to-day living to meetings and decision-making
please do share, I'll do my own research and post what I find #rebelScholar
#academia #activism #anarchism #intentionalcommunities #squatting #communication
(boosts would be appreciated especially if you're on a scholarly instance 💕)
> - (recognising and dismantling) power structures within the leftist scene
Made me think of the text "How Can I Be sexist? I’m An anarchist!”
I went looking for it, here it is:
@el_joa ohh thank you that looks like what I'm looking for!
Une instance se voulant accueillante pour les personnes queers, féministes et anarchistes ainsi que pour leurs sympathisant·e·s. Nous sommes principalement francophones, mais vous êtes les bienvenu·e·s quelle que soit votre langue.
A welcoming instance for queer, feminist and anarchist people as well as their sympathizers. We are mainly French-speaking people, but you are welcome whatever your language might be.