JAPANESE MASTODON: Well-adjusted, polite people talking about stuff like video game strats and food
FRENCH/GERMAN MASTODON: Educated, politically oriented people talking about national politics and sharing news articles
SPANISH MASTODON: literal pictures of Shrek's hog
ENGLISH MASTODON: ｃ ｈ ｅ ｅ ｂ ｓ ｂ ｅ ｂ ｏ ｒ ｂ ｇ ｅ ｒ
hiya new folks, welcome to party! 🎉
recommended artist attitudes
💛 shame is for the weak
🧡 you worked for your skill, no one gets a vote in what you do with it
❤️ share with the crowd that wants to be here, not for the crowd that doesn't
💖 love your art so much others have to compete to love it more
Watching human #babies is making me wonder two things.
1) Are we the only primates who cry? Wail and produce tears. Do any other primates do this?
2) How did we ever survive as a species when our children could at any moment spontaneously burst into the loudest high-pitched wailing ever. Wouldn't some wild animal have decided this was the right time to kill us?
3) Why are babies' heads so big?
It's a good thing the little monsters are so cute.
"The trick of “white voice,” a folkloric joke among black people, becomes, in Riley’s film, a path to self-debasement."
I will not be satisfied until I can fuck some shit up to "Lucifer", god damn it.
The lack of Shinee on Beat Saver is a crime that I don't think I'll ever get over.
reminder that TERF stands for trans exclusionary reactionary fuckwit because there's nothing radical or feminist about being a transphobe
@guerrillarain I made it available as an userstyle (like a browser add-on) too.
https://gist.github.com/wryk/ed26bbd1332fb2c122adb37fb78787d1 (it only need a little change to works on other instances. But I think I can allow them to works on any instance now)
The paradox of EBT:
Make less money to qualify for more food which isn’t ever enough, which means you need to make more money and get less food.
Also, I feel really bad ass having 666 followers.
I see a lot of people complain about "popular accounts" and that shouldn't be a problem here. It shouldn't matter. It's hard to stop caring when it's just thrown in your face.
Other instances should adopt Eldritch.Cafe / Witches.Town's 666 followers mask.
When I first joined Masto, I went to WT and was bitter about not having a lot of followers and then the follower mask started and I stopped caring about quantity and more... quality and being myself. I stopped caring about popularity (bc you can't tell!) and more about fun.
One of the reasons I came to EC.
Come to eldritch.cafe:
+ we are
+ we have a purple theme
+ we speak French
- we speak French
- there is an abomination from another dimension in the bathroom (but we're working on it)
Since we have a wave of newbies, let's get spooky! #introductions
Hiya, I'm Guerrilla Rain, but you can call me Guerrilla.
- I am unapologetically pro-black.
- I am a writer who puts off writing to play video games (currently in love with Death Road to Canada and Beat Saber).
- Can communicate in French, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, and Japanese.
- INTP-A and a Sagittarius